Halaman

Minggu, 01 April 2012

Waiting


Just want to say these words :
"No I don't wanna wait forever"
"Please, please, please. Let me get what I want this time. Lord know it will be the first time"

Both are lyric from different song. Try to guess it!
If Indonesia people says, I'm on the "galau" condition. It's common & normal for all people I guessed.

I read on a book, *guess the book guys* "Somebody who doesn't have someone to love, is people who are too in love with himself". Sometimes I felt it's a right thing, but not all about it is right.
Just pray, and let the time make it come true :)

Uups okay, because I left my stabilo opened, and now it has dirt my clothes.  

3 komentar:

Yoedhis mengatakan...

cieeh, lagi galau kayaknya

ronamentari mengatakan...

hahaha, *aku ketawa aja deh :D

EAS mengatakan...

hahahah maap ya galau posting nih :p